Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello November you sexy beast.



November is here crisp and bright and I took the "day off" from some of my non-critical responsibilities yesterday to enjoy a lazy day around the house with my family. It was a nice break but today it's back to work! We've got an open house again today so there's massive cleaning going on and a little procrastination on my part too!

I'm challenging myself to be a part of nablopomo this month. I aspired to it last month and dropped the ball. I've done nanowrimo in the past but since I'm hoping to get serious about my blog, nablopomo seemed like a better fit this time around. Obviously, I've already missed day one but I'm letting go of my perfectionism and jumping in where I am. This could also be the worst month ever to start because of Thanksgiving and moving but a little personal challenge never killed anyone. Did it? No, seriously? Did it? I can't find any facts on this. So anyway...

This month, I'll be posting:

  • A guide to preparing for an open house (since I've had so much practice lately!)
  • An introduction to the remodel of my kitchen (which very well may kill me.)
  • A post about me and why I've decided to start blogging
  • The 39 ways I'm hoping to keep my holidays manageable and stress free 
  • How Popsicle sticks have reduced my screaming
  • Love. And why it needs to be my new mantra.
  • Assertiveness
  • How things seemed to get crazy busy when the littlest stopped napping.
You probably noticed that there are not 28 posts listed there. You'll have to check back (or sign up for email updates!) so that you find out what the others are going to be. And of course, I'm always open to suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment