Thursday, April 17, 2014

Still searching

So, I started this blog in January and haven't posted a thing since which is actually not a big deal since I have exactly zero people reading it.  And I know nothing about blogging. Or about life at times for that matter. I'm a 38 year old woman who still doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up. I've always enjoyed writing. Mostly. I've always thought I've had a natural affinity for it. People have always complimented my writing. And it's been easy for me. 

Easy is always what I've wanted for my life. I'm an easy going person and I like easy. It's, we'll, easy. Do you feel me here? I'm not much of a "challenge motivated" person. At least I didn't think I was. Until yesterday when a good friend made me realize that nothing in life is ever 100% easy. Even the things that you love and want to do forever have their difficult moments. It's the fact that you love them and want to do them forever that make those difficult time and the hard work worth it instead of just plain old drudgery. Oh it'll still be drudgery but if you realize that it's moving you toward a larger (hopefully fulfilling) goal, hopefully it will joyful drudgery. Or bright side drudgery or something poetic like that. Let's see if that is something I can keep in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment